Thursday, September 15, 2011

Never too late to get back up again...

Wow I have let myself down and I have let those I have inspired down. But I am not perfect and no one has ever had a perfect journey except Jesus. I have pretty much threw the towel in on the atkins diet. Now I know that it works on me and for me, but I also know that I don't have that much money in my food budget.  And I have to be honest and real with myself. I could have done it, but I don't know if I could have lived that way forever. I am just going to try the old fashioned way. Measure stuff, exercising, and see what happens. I wish that it would all just magically fall off, but I know that I didn't gain all this weight in a day and I am not going lose it all in a short period of time. So bear with me. Help me. Encourage me.
I have gained back 11 lbs so far. I really don't want to gain back anymore. Things have been so crazy it is no wonder I turned to food. But I know it isn't healthy to turn to food and I know better. Sometime I feel like it is all I have. Anyway I am taking medicine and going to bed I have an awful sinus infection and upper respiratory thing going on and it is hard to breathe. Just know that I need your support and guidance..

No comments:

Post a Comment